Tuesday, February 19, 2008

media.nymag.com Brings home the Bacon!!!!!

I was very pleased to see that media.nymag.com has the hits coming, it could be the Lindsay Lohan layout of Marilyn Monroe, but they are getting a run for the Preacher requesting his parishioners to have sex for 30 straight days! Being a good Catholic boy I must s[peak up and say it is my position that he stole that idea from our Religion. Oh, they don't have have alter boys? I'm sorry! I normally write about furniture and how bad unprofessional so called "Professionals" screw up peoples beautiful furniture so I decided to switch it up today and maybe make you laugh a bit.




I Think Lindsay looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are your thoughts????????????????

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a person who has had a rollercoaster of a life, with more downs than ups. I spent several years in marketing in which I started entry level and left Regional Marketing Director. I was blessed with a little princess and deiced my life needed an over haul so I started EZ Furniture Assembly & Interior Innovations, LLC with no more than a few screwdrivers, a shoebox of past due bills and a passion to succeed at something I found I really enjoy. Today I run NYC's top professional furniture assembly & kitchen installation companies, and am considered an expert in my industry.