Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Furniture Assembly company Adds FREE Phone Calls for Posts, Questions,Comments, & Feedback

Hello Everyone!

I am very pleased to announce that EZ Furniture Assembly & Interior Innovations, LLC, the owner of NYC Dwellings & Interior Innovations has combined the efforts of Google's new phone service so anyone can ask whatever questions they have or leave feedback on our new FREE phone service. I am so very happy with this service because use it allows us to answer technical questions for everyone via their voice recording and we can either respond by email, post, or call the person in need directly.

I truely believe that this will be an asset to our company as a whole.We want this blog to be New York City's #1 stop for everything from FREE classifieds to FREE furniture purchasing advice and much, much, more! We want to KNOW what YOU want.

I really hope to hear from you soon! Our blog has had 3000 plus visitors over the last 3 months yet nobody has yet to leave comments. I hope this will change very soon because we are doing everything we can to make this YOUR blog.

Christopher Purnell
Lead Editor

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a person who has had a rollercoaster of a life, with more downs than ups. I spent several years in marketing in which I started entry level and left Regional Marketing Director. I was blessed with a little princess and deiced my life needed an over haul so I started EZ Furniture Assembly & Interior Innovations, LLC with no more than a few screwdrivers, a shoebox of past due bills and a passion to succeed at something I found I really enjoy. Today I run NYC's top professional furniture assembly & kitchen installation companies, and am considered an expert in my industry.