Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Imagine a Whole Apartment in one Box!

casulo-modular-furniture1.jpg
It might not look like it, but inside this box, there's an armoire, a desk, a height-adjustable stool, two more stools, a six-shelf bookcase, and a bed with a mattress. Casulo, the brilliant, modular setup designed by Marcel Krings & Sebastian Mühlhäuser, hides furnishings enough for an entire room -- or, heck, an entire apartment -- in a small 31"x47" (that's 80 cm x 120 cm) box. Two people can lift, carry, and assemble (and then disassemble, when it's time to move) each piece of furniture within the Casulo in about 10 minutes -- it requires no tools for assembly -- and every part of the boxy exterior is Green.

Is this amazing or what? It amazes me how we are able to create and manufacturer such quality products that are Green and can be shipped in smaller spaces which means lower costs. I am not exactly certain where you could find this st, but I am sure www.treehugger.com would be a good place to start.

However, if you have the normal flatpack furniture and need professional assembly we at www.ezfurnitureassembly.com would be happy to help.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a person who has had a rollercoaster of a life, with more downs than ups. I spent several years in marketing in which I started entry level and left Regional Marketing Director. I was blessed with a little princess and deiced my life needed an over haul so I started EZ Furniture Assembly & Interior Innovations, LLC with no more than a few screwdrivers, a shoebox of past due bills and a passion to succeed at something I found I really enjoy. Today I run NYC's top professional furniture assembly & kitchen installation companies, and am considered an expert in my industry.