Monday, February 11, 2008

IKEA Brings Back Da Funky With Funky Sofa Slipcover by BEMZ

Update Ikea sofas with funky fabrics

Bemz, the Swedish company that breathes new life into IKEA sofas and chairs, has added designs to its online portfolio of stylish and practical slipcover fabrics.

Bemz says its new Metropolis collection ""evokes classic fifties and sixties Scandinavian design and is ideal for creating a retro, moody atmosphere in homes and offices.""

Look for the new prisma stripe in moss green as well as solids such as dark navy blue and zinc grey.

Bemz, based on Stockholm, Sweden, was founded by Canadian Lesley Pennington.

The entire line of Bemz slipcovers is designed especially for IKEA furniture — even sofas that IKEA has discontinued. Simply go online, chose your fabric and try it out on the virtual sofa to see how it will look. Prices start at $45 (for the IKEA PS chair).

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a person who has had a rollercoaster of a life, with more downs than ups. I spent several years in marketing in which I started entry level and left Regional Marketing Director. I was blessed with a little princess and deiced my life needed an over haul so I started EZ Furniture Assembly & Interior Innovations, LLC with no more than a few screwdrivers, a shoebox of past due bills and a passion to succeed at something I found I really enjoy. Today I run NYC's top professional furniture assembly & kitchen installation companies, and am considered an expert in my industry.