Wednesday, February 6, 2008

EZ Furniture Assembly has Received Expert Status on Enzine Atricles

Hello Everyone!

I am very proud to announce that EZ Furniture Assembly & Interior Innovations, LLC has received Expert status on Enzine Articles in Professional Furniture Assembly. As President and founder of the company it always makes me very happy when we are recognized for our hard work. The hardest part about this business is the marketing aspect because even though the industry is new and competition is limited, it's hard to get people to know that there are professional furniture assembly services that are now available so they don't have to spend their weekends wasted "trying" to assemble something they never imagined would be so difficult. Another factor we are trying to get across to consumers that not everyone who claims to be a furniture assembler is a professional, and might end up just ruining the furniture. We are Licensed,Insured, and Certified and many, many people aren't so be careful before you hire someone. We strongly suggest you use the National Network of Professional Assemblers at www.assemble4you.com that has Certified Assemblers in almost every state.


As Featured On Ezine Articles

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a person who has had a rollercoaster of a life, with more downs than ups. I spent several years in marketing in which I started entry level and left Regional Marketing Director. I was blessed with a little princess and deiced my life needed an over haul so I started EZ Furniture Assembly & Interior Innovations, LLC with no more than a few screwdrivers, a shoebox of past due bills and a passion to succeed at something I found I really enjoy. Today I run NYC's top professional furniture assembly & kitchen installation companies, and am considered an expert in my industry.