Thursday, September 4, 2008

House Flipping Here I Come!!

Hello Everyone!!!

I was very happy to receive all the emails of concern when I stopped posting for a few weeks in which I do appologize. I really didn't know so many people actually read the blog. I was doing some research lately and have decided that I want to put my construction and handyman skills to better use. I have decided to sell EZ Furniture Assembly & Interior Innovations, LLC. I am happy at where I have brought the company which was from a few ideas on paper to New York City's #1 professional assembly & installation service. Never in my life did I think the website I built would be ranked #1 on both Yahoo & Google! Well, nothing has been finalized but I have had several offers. To me this is just more than money, I hope to find the right person who can and will take this in demand service to the next level. Can you believe that my competition actually wanted to by my company just for the domain name?


Nevertheless, I have decided that I found my passion in flipping homes. I am looking for investors as we speak and already have found two who are ready to get this thing cooking, but I am awaiting the word from a realtor on a property in forecloseure that is a cake job and would make a nice flip for both me and my partner. I have a few other homes with less potential and am afraid to grab them and lose out on this home that is not only a steal but will generate a gross profit of about $100,000.00 in a month! If you are intrested in flipping I strongly suggest yopu get this course Click Here! because it will change your life. I will keep everyone updated on the sale and will keep the blog to tell you what the flipping life is like.

Thanks again!

chris

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a person who has had a rollercoaster of a life, with more downs than ups. I spent several years in marketing in which I started entry level and left Regional Marketing Director. I was blessed with a little princess and deiced my life needed an over haul so I started EZ Furniture Assembly & Interior Innovations, LLC with no more than a few screwdrivers, a shoebox of past due bills and a passion to succeed at something I found I really enjoy. Today I run NYC's top professional furniture assembly & kitchen installation companies, and am considered an expert in my industry.