Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cardboard Furniture A.K.A.. HOBO FURNITURE is not only GREEN but Functional

How many of you have heard of "Cardboard Furniture"? I'm in the business and never heard of it! Here is very clean, funny book of what they call Ikea Hobo Furniture

I believe that it is amazing and is even Chic for a SOHO pad or a Arts & Craft project for schools. I have decide to place the entire front page of a website devoted to cardboard furniture. I just think it's such a wonderful "GREEN" way to have fun while actually creating a functional piece of furniture that could be taken home, or be given to shelters,homeless people, anyone in need of a seat.







ABOUT \



--
FOLDSCHOOL
PHILOSOPHY
NICOLAFROMBERN
DONATE
PRESS
CREDITS
--

--
foldschool is a collection of free cardboard furniture for kids, handmade by you. The downloadable patterns can be printed out with any printer. Follow the instructions and assemble a stable piece of furniture.
--


© foldschool 2007. Patterns and assembled furniture are registered designs and legally protected. Disclaimer

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a person who has had a rollercoaster of a life, with more downs than ups. I spent several years in marketing in which I started entry level and left Regional Marketing Director. I was blessed with a little princess and deiced my life needed an over haul so I started EZ Furniture Assembly & Interior Innovations, LLC with no more than a few screwdrivers, a shoebox of past due bills and a passion to succeed at something I found I really enjoy. Today I run NYC's top professional furniture assembly & kitchen installation companies, and am considered an expert in my industry.