Friday, June 20, 2008

IKEA Hits Brooklyn! What's The Big Deal????

Hello Everyone! I can't believe all this commotion about Ikea opening in Brooklyn. The worst part is most articles make it sound like they moved into Vietnam in 1968. Brooklyn is beautiful and many great stores are there and I am happy to see the addition of Ikea, but this criticism has to stop. You would have to be a fool to believe Ikea didn't do their marketing homework before going there. I wouldn't be surprised if that location does better sales than Long Island or N.J. They sell modern furniture at affordable prices to me an obviously Ikea it makes sense to put such a store in a middle class working area. It just seems like a shock to everyone that they didn't open in Manhattan. What is your opinion???

1 comment:

nago said...

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!



Blacktop Seal Coat Contractor Long Island

About Me

My photo
I am a person who has had a rollercoaster of a life, with more downs than ups. I spent several years in marketing in which I started entry level and left Regional Marketing Director. I was blessed with a little princess and deiced my life needed an over haul so I started EZ Furniture Assembly & Interior Innovations, LLC with no more than a few screwdrivers, a shoebox of past due bills and a passion to succeed at something I found I really enjoy. Today I run NYC's top professional furniture assembly & kitchen installation companies, and am considered an expert in my industry.