Saturday, June 7, 2008

IKEA Furniture Assembly Have You Nuts?



EZ Furniture Assembly
& Interior Innovations, LLC


I Hate Flat-Pack Furniture !







...well,
obviously I don't actually hate it once it's "up and running" - otherwise I
wouldn't buy it! I just hate the hassle of having to put it
together.




That's wht we wre
her to help. We have a trained staff of 10 certified technicians that are
licensed & insured so you eill have the furniture you biught on the showroom
or online, not a bunch of boxes with a bag of nuts and bolts witha piece a paper
they call directions. Well, I'm certain at leat the asprin companies are
rooting for them since sales must've sky rocketed when IKEA hit the
market.

Anyway, we are a
Professional company that has assembled thousand of pieces rnaging from,
furniture, exercise equipment, storage units, custom closets, Murphy beds, and
hundreds of Kitchen Cabinet installations. We are a Certified member of the
National Associatopn of Professional Assemblers, maintained a 5 Start Rating on
IKEA Fans, ans was presented with the "2007 Super
Service Award" by Angie's List.

We are the City's
leader in Professional assembly, so you don't have to worry about how long it
willl take you to build that entertainment center, or if you should buy a drill
or not. Don't waste your weekend and late nights trying to assemble something
when one simple call or email will do it all. No need to ask friends if they
know someone who does this kind of work or search on craigslist because God
only know who will show up at your door. We have been in business going on three
years and we have built on our name on Quality Customer
Service, Honesty, Guaranteed, Workmanship, and the ability to schedule all
appointments within 72 hours of contact.
You can spend time with
your family, or relax and read your paper while our trained technicians
professionally assemble your furniture.

No matter
the size of the
http://www.hire-a-hand.co.uk/handyman.jpgjob,
whether
commercial or residential our trained
staff can handle the job and do their best to exceed your expectations. We
encourage you to visit our website
WWW.EZFURNITUREASSEMBLY.COM by
Clicking Here. Or call us at the number below to be
connected to one of our own managers. We look forward to hearing
from you
soon!

Christopher Purnell, President
(
718) 541-9863


Lawrence Land,
General Manager
(803) 553-4988

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a person who has had a rollercoaster of a life, with more downs than ups. I spent several years in marketing in which I started entry level and left Regional Marketing Director. I was blessed with a little princess and deiced my life needed an over haul so I started EZ Furniture Assembly & Interior Innovations, LLC with no more than a few screwdrivers, a shoebox of past due bills and a passion to succeed at something I found I really enjoy. Today I run NYC's top professional furniture assembly & kitchen installation companies, and am considered an expert in my industry.