Sunday, June 1, 2008

The High Name Furniture isn't The Same Since Recession

For years certain companies provided top quality products that were second to none. However, now these companies joined the majority of the industry of the smaller no to promising companies and went to China for their manufacturing which has resulted in lower prices, but very bad poor quality. One brand being Bush, we recently began to notice the change when we saw the price cuts in the Bush brands in the stores both locally & online. Pieces that normally sold for $1100.00 are going for $500.00. Which obviously hurts our industry and especially our company that charges 33.3 % which means the lower the retail price the lower our companies makes. The worst part is that since the cut backs the quality of the material has been terrible. Our technicians at EZ Furniture Assembly & Interior Innovations have reported missing or extra pieces, broken pieces, as well holes that did not line up which stops the drawers from closing correctly. This is just NOT the Bush many companies that were once top producers of fine furniture are now selling furniture that is being sold for half the price but not of the same quality because it is being made by companies in China. I can only assume that this is their way of dealing with the recession.


1 comment:

bill.wood said...

These tools are available from your local tool hire centre. The materials which you will need for your DIY block paving project are available from different national and local building supply centres. Best commercial paving company Amarillo

About Me

My photo
I am a person who has had a rollercoaster of a life, with more downs than ups. I spent several years in marketing in which I started entry level and left Regional Marketing Director. I was blessed with a little princess and deiced my life needed an over haul so I started EZ Furniture Assembly & Interior Innovations, LLC with no more than a few screwdrivers, a shoebox of past due bills and a passion to succeed at something I found I really enjoy. Today I run NYC's top professional furniture assembly & kitchen installation companies, and am considered an expert in my industry.