Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Now this is a Cool Ikea Hack idea

Hello Fans! No please.... no applause needed:) I hope everyone is pleased with my constant blog updates. It was one of my new year's resolutions, and since this is our dead season I have the time to share a few words of wisdom and cool things I have done or seen. Speaking of cool things I just noticed this cool hack on Ikea Hacker which is a great site that really shows you how far ones imagination can go.


Is this Turtle pad cool or what??

In my next post I want to share with you a story, or better my dissatisfaction with CB2 which is a division of Crate & Barrel. This was a simple unit that was just made of scrap pieces. That's enough because I really want to share this story. If you have a furniture assembly horror story please share it with us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dο you have a ѕpam ρroblem on thiѕ wеbsite;
I also am а bloggeг, and I was ωοndering yοur situation; mаny of us have developеԁ some nice practiceѕ and we are looking
to swаp techniques with others, why not ѕhoot mе an
email if interеsted.

Alѕo visit my web pаge - premature ejaculation remedies

About Me

My photo
I am a person who has had a rollercoaster of a life, with more downs than ups. I spent several years in marketing in which I started entry level and left Regional Marketing Director. I was blessed with a little princess and deiced my life needed an over haul so I started EZ Furniture Assembly & Interior Innovations, LLC with no more than a few screwdrivers, a shoebox of past due bills and a passion to succeed at something I found I really enjoy. Today I run NYC's top professional furniture assembly & kitchen installation companies, and am considered an expert in my industry.