Sunday, January 20, 2008

Need To Find Honest,Quality, Contractor or Service Provider???

I STRONGLY suggest that if you are in need of a contractor, Handyman, Plumber, Electrician, or any other Trademan that you use Angie's List to see what other previous customer had to say about them. It allows you or any member to grade the provider on workmanship,quality,price,customer service,cleanliness, and much more. This is an unbiased network of actual customers who tell it like it is. Believe me, I am in the business and there are a ton of so called "Professional Referral Services" that don't do anything but take the company's payment and state they are a quality service without knowing nothing about the company or the workmanship of it's employees. I could write a book about how many jobs I ended up going and redoing someone elses work that was clear had no earthly idea what they were doing and about codes and safety precautions which in some cases could have cost sevberal families their lives, and the worst part is they all came from 3 seperate so called professional referral services that claimed to do background checks and license verification and so forth. Well, to make a long story short we did some homework and found 2 of the three companies were not even companies but a guy working out of his van with a cell phone which they changed the number every other month, and the third contractor wasn't licensed to do electrical work and was actually in the hospital at the time we bagn our investigation for severe burns as a result of an electrical shock which happened why he was rewiring a customers home. Click on the link below to see what Angie's List is all about and save yourself a lot of headaches, money, and maybe your life.


Try Angie's List!


Eric Davis
Editor
www.nychandyman.biz

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a person who has had a rollercoaster of a life, with more downs than ups. I spent several years in marketing in which I started entry level and left Regional Marketing Director. I was blessed with a little princess and deiced my life needed an over haul so I started EZ Furniture Assembly & Interior Innovations, LLC with no more than a few screwdrivers, a shoebox of past due bills and a passion to succeed at something I found I really enjoy. Today I run NYC's top professional furniture assembly & kitchen installation companies, and am considered an expert in my industry.