Sunday, January 13, 2008

2008 means a new direction for our business and blog

I am still working on the right recipe to keep readers interested while providing informative, accurate, funny stories, tips, and now we are going to bring more of our business life into the blog to better help answer furniture assembly questions, and provide our Expert opinion on certain companies and their products. There are so many blogs out there that receive advertising from companies in which they will write about. However, we are independent and what we write is a result of our reports to obtained from a credible source. You may see banner ads from companies here and there as we grow, but you can bet you last nickel that we either use the company, it's products, services, or know from previous experience that it it a top quality company and, or offers products that are unique and of interest. We will be linking this blog to our website so we can receive feedback from our customers, and others just needing an answer. We recently opened a second company, "New York City Handyman" which mostly appears as NYC HANDYMAN. So whether you have a furniture assembly question, antique furniture repair questions, or any questions related to Handyman services please feel free to post your question and we will do our best to provide the best possible solution. My goal is to share ideas and stories from other city dwellers of how they transformed there closet home onto a unique work of art, or a cozy little cove to come home to. I intend to share many great tips, caution lists of products we assembled that were problems, as well as my experience in interior innovations where I will share color patterns and simple ideas to make your home more inviting and organized. I look forward to receiving pictures, stories, jokes, and whatever you would like to share that is in good taste. I have not set a schedule as to when I will be updating this, but I did note that I will update it once a week at the minimum. Until then, thank you for taking the time to read this and remember to view our websites for great deals as well as coupons for future work.

Christopher Purnell
EZ Furniture Assembly And Interior Innovations

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a person who has had a rollercoaster of a life, with more downs than ups. I spent several years in marketing in which I started entry level and left Regional Marketing Director. I was blessed with a little princess and deiced my life needed an over haul so I started EZ Furniture Assembly & Interior Innovations, LLC with no more than a few screwdrivers, a shoebox of past due bills and a passion to succeed at something I found I really enjoy. Today I run NYC's top professional furniture assembly & kitchen installation companies, and am considered an expert in my industry.