Tuesday, January 15, 2008

January Tool of the Month.

Hello Everyone! I am very pleased to see that we have finally begun to retain some readership on our blog. In my recent article which was posted in over a dozen papers in New York City it explains how I stated EZ Furniture Assembly & Interior Innovations, LLC. This is an article I suggest that everyone read so they know the man behind the blog. Anyway, as we continue to grow both EZ Assembly and our newest venture, NYC Handyman and all the extras including the blog there will be some learning experiences where we will try new things and ask feedback to see if this intrests you. My main focus with this blog is to keep our readers informed on what products are of value, difficult to assemble, overprices, and so forth. I also intend to share some stories, tips, and as of now the " Tool of the Month". These tools are not given to us, these are tools we purchased and used and give an honest rating. Right now it is our dead time so I will only post one tool this month but I am confident that in months to coe we will be posting "TOOLS of the month". The tool we felt was best was the Black and Decker self adjusting wrench which makes any job requiring a cresent wrench a breeze. On a scale os 1 to 10 I would give it a 7.5 only because we do not acually use this type wrench that much in our business, and a regular DIYer will even get less use out of it. But when it is time to use it you will be thankful you bought it. Please send any feedback or comments to us so we can get your opinion on the tools listed. Once again, thank you!

Christopher Purnell
EZ Furniture Assembly & Interior Innovations,LLC

1 comment:

ezassembly said...

I wasin such a fluster I firgot to post the Tool.Black & Decker Autowrench Ideal Tools





Black & Decker A7150 Autowrench Adjustable Wrench
Automatic adjustable wrench - One touch to adjust 0-30mm jaw opening for use with most household nuts and bolts Heat treated hardened steel for the most demanding tasks Soft grip for added comfort Work in tight areas with the convenience of one touch adjustment Applications



Shower head installation/removal Furniture assembly



Bicycle assembly



Automotive repair



Motorcycle repair



BBQ assembly



Toy assembly



Plumbing applications

About Me

My photo
I am a person who has had a rollercoaster of a life, with more downs than ups. I spent several years in marketing in which I started entry level and left Regional Marketing Director. I was blessed with a little princess and deiced my life needed an over haul so I started EZ Furniture Assembly & Interior Innovations, LLC with no more than a few screwdrivers, a shoebox of past due bills and a passion to succeed at something I found I really enjoy. Today I run NYC's top professional furniture assembly & kitchen installation companies, and am considered an expert in my industry.