Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Professional Furniture Assembly in Every State!

Lets start this post off with a show of hands, who loves assembling furniture? No, I said RAISE your hands if you love putting together furniture. What......nobody enjoys it? I thought some would consider it a mix between adult Lego's and a 1000 piece puzzle. But I guess not everybody is up for a challenge these days. I guess if you're a lawyer, doctor, or any kind of white collar executive that makes a minimum of a $100.00 per hour and wants the cool, modern furniture, it wouldn't be good math for you to spend 12 hours trying to assemble that entertainment center when you could get a professional company for $150.00 to do it and guarantee the work. Now that I think about even the people not making a hundred dollars an hour are working so many hours each week the little time they have off they need to handle all the necessities such as shopping, paying bills, and most importantly spending time with their family. Well, no matter where you live there is a professional assembly service that can help you find a professional to assemble whatever it is you need assembled. The network I am referring to is the National Association of Professional Assemblers & Installers and can be found at www.assemble4you.com. Once there you can click on find a professional and it will pull up every state and all you have to do is click on yours and in most cases you will have several to choose from. Now remember, if you live in New York City or surrounding areas make sure you contact us at www.ezfurnitureassembly.com. Mention The blog and we'll take an additional 10% off!

Christopher Purnell
EZ Furniture Assembly & Interior Innovations,llc

1 comment:

World Wide Auto said...

You must have a blast at ikea! Sounds like a very valuable service that you provide. There's nothing worse than finishing the assembly of office furniture and ending up with a few extra screws!

About Me

My photo
I am a person who has had a rollercoaster of a life, with more downs than ups. I spent several years in marketing in which I started entry level and left Regional Marketing Director. I was blessed with a little princess and deiced my life needed an over haul so I started EZ Furniture Assembly & Interior Innovations, LLC with no more than a few screwdrivers, a shoebox of past due bills and a passion to succeed at something I found I really enjoy. Today I run NYC's top professional furniture assembly & kitchen installation companies, and am considered an expert in my industry.