Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hells Kitchen Flea Market Rocks!!!!!

I know myself and many other city dwellers enjoy a good flea market and the search for that unfound treasure. I know my fair share about antiques and will find a steal every now and again. However, some of these flea markets are like dollar stores selling all new stuff, mostly junk! I want the old stuff, the letters from a war veteran writing his wife to be during the first world war, or a few original black and white photos. The BEST "REAL" flea market I found so far is the one in Hells Kitchen. Have you been there? If so, share your experience. Anyway here is a little info to help you find it. There is always tons of great decor for your palace.

nnex / Hell's Kitchen

Featuring up to 170 vendors each weekend, Hell's Kitchen Flea Market is located on W. 39th St. between 9th & 10th Ave. Designers, artists, celebs, tourists and locals shop the market by the thousands as they did its Chelsea predecessor, The Annex. Antiques, collectibles, vintage clothing, furniture, decorative arts, jewelry, and more are here from all eras and styles - modern/mid-century, 19th-century, contemporary, and more. Located in Hell’s Kitchen, the flea market offers great views of midtown Manhattan.

Visit our blog | See our t-shirts

Annex / Hell's Kitchen Flea Market

Sign up for our VIP Shopper List

Located at 112 West 25th Street, The Antiques Garage has been attracting thousands of shoppers each weekend since 1994. More than 100 vendors on two floors offer eclectic antiques and decorative arts, including paintings and prints from all eras, vintage jewelry, handbags, fabrics, rugs, and furniture, as well as every imaginable kind of fine silver items, and much more. The Hell's Kitchen Flea Market shuttle ($1 per ride) stops right at The Garage, which is only footsteps away from the West 25th Street Market.

The Antiques Garage

Sign up for our VIP Shopper List

The West 25th Street Market is located in Chelsea on the uptown side of West 25th Street between 6th and 5th Avenues. (If coming from 5th Ave., you'll cross Broadway on your way.) This weekend outdoor flea market features up to 125 vendors selling antiques, collectibles, and other types of vintage and retro decorative arts. It's just steps away from The Garage.

West 25th Street Market

Sign up for our VIP Shopper List

It's really a great place and I suprise so many of my clients when I tell them where I got a particular statue or picture. Where??? Hells Kitchen Baby!!!!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a person who has had a rollercoaster of a life, with more downs than ups. I spent several years in marketing in which I started entry level and left Regional Marketing Director. I was blessed with a little princess and deiced my life needed an over haul so I started EZ Furniture Assembly & Interior Innovations, LLC with no more than a few screwdrivers, a shoebox of past due bills and a passion to succeed at something I found I really enjoy. Today I run NYC's top professional furniture assembly & kitchen installation companies, and am considered an expert in my industry.