Friday, May 2, 2008

New York City Furniture Assembly Service Adds Handyman Service to Better Serve Clients

EZ Furniture Assembly & Interior Innovations is Proud to announce that we have recentley launched a subsidirary, which is NYC HANDYMAN. When I started this company I had almost nothing but my knowledge and a few hand tools and today we have over 20 employeees between the two companies. The best part is that they share the same goal, keeping customer service #1!

It took a while for the furniture assembly service to take off because many people never knew such a service even existed, but with our 5 Star Rating on Ikea Fans and recent "Superior Service Award" by Angie's list our business have grown greatly. However, many of the technicians I hired were from competiting companies that were paying them peanuts and all they were taught and knew was furniture assembly & kitchen cabinet installation. I had so many customers asking if we could do such things as: paint, install shelves, build closets, install a/c units etc that for a long time I sub contracted the work out. Now I made the decision to form and launch NYC HANDYMAN which does all of the above plus masonry work, tiling, bathtub refinishing, power washing, siding repairs, entire kitchen & bathroom renovations. The list is endless!!!!!!!

I truely believe no matter how many services we offer that customer service must ALWAYS be our #1 service, but if the customer requires these services it's our duty to get them done.'

Please visit us at www.nychandyman.biz or www.ezfurnitureassembly.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a person who has had a rollercoaster of a life, with more downs than ups. I spent several years in marketing in which I started entry level and left Regional Marketing Director. I was blessed with a little princess and deiced my life needed an over haul so I started EZ Furniture Assembly & Interior Innovations, LLC with no more than a few screwdrivers, a shoebox of past due bills and a passion to succeed at something I found I really enjoy. Today I run NYC's top professional furniture assembly & kitchen installation companies, and am considered an expert in my industry.