Thursday, May 8, 2008

More Rip Off Stories about Impact Resources Furniture Assembly!!

What I am reading is truly sickening because this is my life and it is hard work and to have a big company like this screw its workers and employees is just terrible! I am expanding EZ Furniture Assembly & Interior Innovations, LLC very soon all across the United States but plan to sell franchises to people who really want to be successful and this will allow the customer and the employees to have a more down home customer service rather than a 800 number with 50 choices and no real relief.


ARE YOU A VICTIM OF IMPACT RESOURCES EITHER AS A TECHNICIAN OR CUSTOMER??? IF SO, PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH US.



Impact Resource Group

Phone: 972-3739484
Fax: 972-3739200
2201 Royal Ln Ste#230
Irving, Texas, 75063
U.S.A.

Submitted: 10/13/2006 10:17:59 PM

Modified: 10/13/2006 10:18:00 PM
Reported By

Brian

Huntsville, Alabama

I have been with Impact for 10 months now as a District Trainer and never have I been treated the way I have been getting treated with this company until this year.

I normally make good money with Impact which my hire in was $17.50/hr and was changed to $13.50 in July. My drive time and mileage reimbursements went from 60 miles and 60 minutes to 90 and 90 after July and I haven't been paid mileage in 4 months now. I have lost 20 great technicians due to Impacts new GM and payroll department changes in early July '06.

All my ex-employees are willing to file a class action lawsuit against the company for fraudulant charges such as not paying there employees for their drive time and mileage for weeks even months at a time. When they do finally pay you it's always much later when you lose everything you owned like myself. I lost my apartment, I can't work obviously because when you put $400 in gas every week to get to work and are only paid a commission? Instead of my $17.50 or $13.50/hr,then it's hard to pay bills if you only make a $200-$350 check for the work when the company is making about $30/hour or more off you.The company quit paying me my overtime pay back in July '06.

I have been watching my company since I started in as a technician(11-14-2003) and was rushed into a trainer position within 6 months due to my hard work ethic and dedication to produce mass quantities of assembled products for them and then another 6 months passed and I moved up again to Area Trainer and then a year and 2 months passed and I am in a District position but have no say so over anything within the company. In the past 4 years my company has been changing their names left and right to avoid being tracked by the government for employee unemployment fraud. They keep employees on their payroll to keep them from being able to draw unemployment and to make it look like they still have a huge roster of technicians so their retailers get deceived by thinking they are going to get great service from my company from 20 or more techs. when there is only 6 working techs. statewide in Alabama.

The names my company have went under in the past almost 4 years are as follows: Huffy Service First,(the name changed in 2 months to)Retail Service Pro,(the name changed in Feb.2004 to)Nasco Services,(changed in 2 months to)NVS{national vendor services},(then it changed again in 2 months to)NPS{national product services},(then it became)IRG{Impact Resource Group}, (now they call it IMPACT or We're Ready To Assemble).

They are affiliated with assembling products in over 15 major retailers and over thousands of different customers homes nationwide. They assemble for Lowe's, Home Depot, Office Max, Office Depot, Staples, Wal-Mart, Target, K-Mart, Sears, Best Buy, Academy, AAFES, Meyers, Toys R Us, Kay B Toys, Circuit City, and they do all the In Home or In Office assemblies for the major furniture companies listed in the above too. The company has been known to go by other names such as Creative Retail Services and NASCO.

If you decide to go to work for this company then please give this a good overlook because I have lost everything doing this job but when I first started out doing it in 2003 the company was a great company until July of 2006 when a new GM took over along with a new payroll division. I went from making $1000 a week to $250 or as low as $60. The company still owes me back pay for mileage and they haven't paid me going on my third week now. I have all the information to file a class action lawsuit on the company if a lawyer is interested in picking up this case. I can count a total of 10 technicians offhand that I could get to back me up on the matter and another 5-10 I'm sure that I can recall from my documents.

I have been living in my car with my wife of 7 years marriage and daughter of 6 years. I lost my apartment due to Impact and I have had nothing but heartache and hardship ever since the transition from July 2006. My car that they refuse to reimburse you ons mileage and drive time like they promise has been ran ragged due to all the travel. I have no one to turn to but you Rip-Off Report and I hope you can truly help me shed a lawsuit on this very deceitful company. If they treat their District Trainers like they don't care and the District Manager is in control of how you get paid because he enters the information for you to the corporate office but yet his checks are never messed up then what makes you think they care about their customers or employees seeing how my postion is equivalent to the DM of the company because I go around dealing with all the store retailers we service while he sits behind a desk and grins a grinchy grin knowing he never has to leave his desk to get his money but you have to travel around and get mis used and abused to only be taken advantage of in the long run.

Brian
Huntsville, Alabama
U.S.A.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a person who has had a rollercoaster of a life, with more downs than ups. I spent several years in marketing in which I started entry level and left Regional Marketing Director. I was blessed with a little princess and deiced my life needed an over haul so I started EZ Furniture Assembly & Interior Innovations, LLC with no more than a few screwdrivers, a shoebox of past due bills and a passion to succeed at something I found I really enjoy. Today I run NYC's top professional furniture assembly & kitchen installation companies, and am considered an expert in my industry.